Sunday 5 February 2012

So far from everything

So lonely in my skin
Don't like the shape I'm in!
Feel so far from everything
Lord be close to me tonight
Lord grant me peace from up above
Lord; help me to amplify your power
To be able to pass on your greatest love
Lord You help me carry on!
You: Lord are what keeps me strong
For my dearest Lord You know
I follow the beat of such a different drum! 
You are the music that within this heart strums
Your words are all that are sweetest to these ears
You've held this life within your precious hands
'Tis within my heart Your treasure abounds
Oh Lord My soul does fly into the skies
I know how much my sins burdened Your sighs
I beg forgiveness for my every sin
I know You Forgive me; love me still!
Thank You my dearest Lord for loving me!
For allowing me: to see how much adored
Are all Your children in this sorry world!
Thank You for showing me
That no matter what the state I'm in
Your love is all that saves my day
I love You more every moment of each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment