Tuesday 14 February 2012

Thank you Mr Mattner

Thank you Mr Mattner for trying so patiently
To teach me mathematics all those years ago
I know you must have dreaded having to sit there
Going over and over and over again.
I know some things just don't come naturally
To so many people things just never come
No matter how much we want it
No matter how hard we try
Some things just aren't going get through
No matter how much we sigh!
It took me so long to grasp those facts
I realize now how complex some maths really is
I realize that there are so many other things
So many things I do get
So many things I understand
And there are some things
That will never go as planned!
We are all so different; we are all so unique
Everybody can't be everything that we seek!
Some will be good at drawing.
Some will be good at science.
Some will be good at talking.
Some will be good at cooking.
Don't try to understand it
Don't try to comprehend
Some are just good at music
But not at writing things down
Everyone has a talent
Something they understand
It is God given that's for sure
Not something that is planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment