Thursday 16 February 2012

Lines of communication

I have this beautiful connection with my Lord
I open up my mind and let Him come inside
I am open to His words of love
I am open to His joy
I allow Him into my heart and soul
And let Him have control!
I ask for information
Ask for and there He leads
I am His to command and send
I am one of His precious seeds!
I am a feather on the breath of God
I am moved at His will
I am happy to let Him be the One
To guide me and do gladly follow His lead!
For He did come and take my sins
To the cross He did carry them
With His blood He washed me clean
No other love for me there is then
I glory in His perfect love!
I am just a little lamb who does come
When ever my Shepherd calls!


The other night when I got home
After a long and tiring day
The stars were spread upon the sky
And as precious diamonds there they shone
So many every where I looked
Like a twinkling carpet in the sky!


I asked a little favour of
My dear Lord up above
I asked for just a little sign
Of His dear precious love!


He bid me on the ground to lie
I immediately lay down!
As I looked up at this wondrous scene
A tiny movement did I espy
Amongst the vast and beauteous stars
A man-made satellite
Was slowly making its way along
It's sure and programmed flight
And this tiny little satellite
Was visible to me!
And as I lay there I thanked the Lord
For this little gift He'd given me!





No comments:

Post a Comment