Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dear Ehra rest in peace

Dear Ehra rest in peace
Though you were not mine to love
The tears they come; yes still they come
My heart cries out for yours in love
I feel this pain so deep inside
Yes deep inside; like I've lost my own
I have no right to feel this way
You were not my child to love today
I feel so sad for your poor heart
I feel so sad for my Michael here
I've been beside him all the way
Just like your mum and family with you
I've felt your pain as you loved so deep
So sad am I; I cannot sleep
My eyes are red from crying tears!
Never in a million years; will we ever forget you!
I thank the Lord for every day we had with you!
Now rest in sleep until our Lord
Does come again to take you home
To the heavens above where you will be
With our Lord and dear angels eternally!

No comments:

Post a Comment