Tuesday 13 March 2012

God's patchwork quilt

If I could fly up in the sky
I'd see how God made us
He made this precious Earth
From high up above, flying like His dove
I could see it all in His love!
The many colours and hues
The beautiful greens and blues
Yes, I'd see all the colours of His love!  
If I were that bird
I'd see the entire world as God sees it!
Yes, every little bit!
Touched by sunlight
The early morning's sunshine bright
Those fluffy clouds so white
And in the darkest night
The stars like diamonds bright
As a  feather on the breath of God
I'd wander Angel guided
Such wonders He'd show to me
As above the sea we glided!
Cool sparkling waters blue and icy clear
The power of His love still sears
As waves and shore collided!
The limpid pools and lakes
Now still and then awake
Alive with movement as rivulets that flow
From frozen riverbeds of snow
The warmth that melts and thaws
As from them droplets grow
Becoming swollen in their torrents
'Til raging rivers flow!
Gardens green and blossom clad
Every fruit tree to be had
All this abundantly is shown to me
In shades of brown and gold and see
The ripe reds of fruits and flower's sheen!
Little creatures in their clouds
Buzzing in and out again
As they pollinate and lend
Their efforts to attend
To God's mighty plan as seen on Earth!
Then further along the tropics of Cancer
And Capricorn, out of jungles early worn
The deserts bring their sands
To those declining lands
They cover up earth and ground
No longer here is paradise found!







No comments:

Post a Comment