Tuesday 13 March 2012

Instant Karma

Chorus: 
When you do the right thing
When you're really tuning in
Instant Karma cuts in
Yeah when you do the right thing
It's like the whole Earth is tuning in
Instant Karma is the thing!



I was desperate and broke
Looking for the easy road
I was praying for some help
Couldn't do anything else
Felt so tense and insecure
But I didn't close my mind


Chorus:


I didn't take the bad road
I just simply shifted my goal
I understood the way things were
I said "It's all cool" and let it go
I knew instantly, there'd be a prize for me
Sure enough the announcement came


Chorus:


I'd won the fourth prize
I didn't mind which one
It was all the same to me
I was just so happy
You see it works a different way
Not at all like you'd expect


Chorus:


The small basket of goodies
Donated by the local Deli
A bit of everything to please
Cool drinks and little bites
To sate our thirst that day
Thank you Universe for Instant Karma


Chorus:











No comments:

Post a Comment