Tuesday 6 March 2012

I don't know why?

Why does the Lord answer some?
And not the other one? I don't know!
Why?
How does He choose which one to love?
Which lives to save? I don't know!
Why?
I only know whay my heart says!
Judge not lest ye be judged!
I only know what my heart feels!
I only feel love for my neighbour; you!
I feel for those who are hurt and low
I feel their pain! I want to know!
I am one who was hurt and now
I want to help to ease their pain
To listen to those whose pain is raw!
I feel your pain; I understand
Mine is not to question why?
'Tis not to know the where or how?
I only offer to bide for a while
To listen and confide a while
Please let me ease your pain for you
'Tis only such a little thing I would do!
I do not judge for I want no judge!
To look at me and say
She's not good enough to go
She's not fit for Jesus' side!
I only listen to my heart
This heart that knows my Lord is nigh!
I only look up to see His face
Beside His feet I long for grace
But I would be happy just to know
There is a place
No matter how far away from His face
Just somewhere up in that heavenly place
Close enough to feel His grace
His joyful countenance as He walks a pace
Would that I could find that grace
For me that would be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment