Wednesday 7 March 2012

When words come out all wrong

Isn't it annoying; isn't it sad
When the words don't come
Out of your mouth
The way that you planned!
You know what you want to say
But then they become jumbled
And get lost along the way!
I once asked my son
To give the cans a half a cat
He just laughed and asked?
Heads or tails? As he went about the task!
Another time years ago
Whilst teaching him some words
Fish I'd written down
He was copying and then
Fifi he'd written down!
We lauged and laughed
Til he fell off the chair
Then I fell on top off him there!
We could not stop laughing
We had so much fun
Much better than crying!
When you are trying to get things done!
The other day I twisted it all up again
As I said my rock felt like my pillow
And hurt my head so much
My friend just smiled
And continued chatting along!
But it does become frustrating
It does annoy me some
When I get all embarrassed
And stuff it all up!
My tongue gets twisted
And my face it blushes red
When I can't get those silly words
Out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment