Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pain!

The pain is there; it never sleeps
It grabs me hard and releases not
I move to try ease that spot
The pain it lives and it cares not
Whether daylight shines or night time glows
It hides a while and then it goes
On and on and on!
It drives me near enough
To distraction!
I thump the spot to change the ache
It cares not what attempt I make
It writhes within me like a snake
At darkest night it makes me wake
It coils around me like that snake
It squeezes me; it take s the cake
In never ending painful ache
It drives me nuts and then it grows
I struggle to escape its throes
The only thing that makes it go!
Is my dear heated wheat bag!
The microwave does heat it up
And when the heat attacks the spot
The ache it goes away a bit
And as the pain dissolves away
I feel I mght survive the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment