Wednesday 21 March 2012

To Enya

No storm can shake my innermost calm
While to that Rock I'm clinging
Since Love is Lord of heaven and earth
How can I keep from singing?


Thank you Enya and Mona
For your beautiful words
And  music that enchants me!
And as I travel on life's roads
It is to these words I listen!
So many times I've heard
That calming hymn
The words they do move me
And so I sing along with you
Though my voice can not compare
And never will it do so!
It's like I hear an angel singing!
The melody so enchanting!
And when I think of you 
I smile and raise my eyes
To look heavenward!
What blessed voice was given?
To you Enya!
How wonderful to hear you!
And though I'm so out of date
Still to those words I do relate
As I live my life so far away!  
One day I wish to meet you!
To hear that beauteous voice up close
How can I keep from singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment