Tuesday 13 March 2012

Help

I called and called but nobody heard
They were too busy to hear the words
Was I speaking in French?
Could no-one understand?
Were my words garbled?
Was there nothing I could say?
Would no-one come my way?
My signs were flashing; My signals bleak!
But no-one could read them
They were all as sheep
They were too busy to hear my sighs
Were their ears blocked;  Their eyes blind?
Was there no-one who was kind?
Help me! Help me! I cried!
But no-one knew my language
No-one there to translate
No-one cared about my fate!
How does a baby say?
Help me please! I hurt!
Is there no-one there?
Who can ease my pain?
What must I do?; How do I express?
These hopeless feelings; With no redress?
Lord help them all to listen!
Help them unblock their ears!
Open up their eyes! Show them how to feel!
Let them understand; that this fight is real!













No comments:

Post a Comment