Thursday 23 April 2015

Make Happy those who are near

I have come across many
Chinese proverbs in my time
Filled with so much wisdom
Filled with sage advice
Today I found a new one
It makes so much sense to me
"Make happy those who are near
And those who are far will come"
You see, I am waiting for someone
To come from far away and always
There is some problem; some sort of delay
I know I am being tested: aren't we all?
To see how we get through our lives
To see if we deserve to find a brighter day
So this little piece of wisdom is welcome
These simple words brighten up my day
You see I am never alone, no matter what
For my dear Lord is with me, His angels stay
Ever close beside me: they take hold of my hand
Telling me not to worry: allowing me to understand
All is going just as my dear sweet Lord has planned!


No comments:

Post a Comment