Wednesday 22 April 2015

The age of miracles

We are living in the age of miracles
Heart transplants have been 
Possible for many long, long years
Surgeons transplant livers, body parts
Even face transplants are successfully recorded
Stem cells are harvested to be reused
Blood transfusions, even artificial blood
Babies are being operated on within the womb
Messages fly around the world in seconds
We view anything and everything via the internet
We walk around with our cell phones
We have apps for everything you can imagine
Indeed all are miracles of this age...

But what of God's miracles?
What about those who are blessed with prophecy?
With the ability to soothe another's soul with their words
What about all the interactions with angels?
People saved by "coincidences"...
There are no such things as coincidences!
Everything happens for a reason...
And that reason is: faith in God!

Many who live by faith tell of miracles
Of knowing things before they happen
Of being warned: notified of danger
They have a sixth sense about things

This is my experience from about six weeks ago

I was driving up through Palmer to Mount Pleasant
A steep and winding road with many twists and turns
I was doing the speed limit, happily driving along
Suddenly I felt the firm grip of my angel upon my arm
I have never felt this as strongly before...
I slowed right down obviously worried
Saying "What's wrong? What's the matter?" Several times!

As I neared a narrow bridge I watched in amazement
As a huge truck came roaring around the bend
As it crossed the bridge it took over the whole road
I just watched in amazement as it continued on
Totally unaware of what could have happened...

If I hadn't received any warning, I would have been there
On that narrow bridge: with no where to go
No room to manoeuvre: no chance at life!
For my car was full of household goods
My last possessions from my old home
Saucepans with glass lids behind my seat
Boxes of stuff taking up every available space...

I have to thank God and His angels for saving my life!
On Monday the 9th of March 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment