Wednesday 15 April 2015

Minute by minute

If I found someone special?
I cannot tell a lie it's true
What exactly would I do?
I think I would have to ponder
Imagine all the good and bad
Yes I guess I would have to 
Look deeper just to understand
The many blessings of friendship
The many joys a love could bring
For in finding that special person
And praying that it would surely be
A blessing in disguise for us, for me
How could I ever be thankful enough
Could I ever praise the Lord above
And thank Him who answers prayers
By enjoying every blessed minute
Of whatever life and love was given 
Yes: by praising my Lord above
For surrounding us all in love...

They say it takes a minute 
To find a special person
An hour to appreciate them
And a lifetime to forget them
Bob Perks

No comments:

Post a Comment