Sunday 26 April 2015

Prayer of comfort

Dear Lord please, help me to cope
With this mess I’m in…
Please dear Lord: what do I do?
Go on or give in…
I hear your words…I hear your voice
Please help me make this choice
Help me to continue on
To accept this choice…that I have made
Am I wrong to follow my heart?
Does my head understand?
That life is an art
What Lord do I do?
Show me please…If this is true?
I trust in you Lord…Only in you!
I lay my troubles in your hands
I give up my fears…I give all to you
So please help me Lord
Please, I am confused
Settle all these problems
Solve them all
You are the most powerful of all
Your word is everyone’s command
So please my dearest Saviour
Comfort me
Send your angels
To sort and to speed
Up this transaction…To finalise
All those hold ups
Please open up the gates for me
I take hold of your promises
I take hold of all your words
Please my Father
Help me I plead
Into your hands I lay my spirit
My heart…my soul…my mind
I give up all to you
Please take sole control of me
Of my love…of all this pain
Help me to be happy again!
Amen

My dearest one…my dearest child
Please relax…let it all unwind
Time is of the essence now
So relax and let me endow
Your peace…your comfort
This I vow
Forever will you be mine from now
Free yourself…let worries go
All is happening just to show
Faith and trust…help from above
Sent from heaven up above
Angels are winging…angels can show
That my will is what you have now!
All is good…it is in my hands
Allow the angels to speed my plans
I love you forever my dearest child






No comments:

Post a Comment