Sunday 26 April 2015

Torn in two: The answer

Take one day at a time
Give it reason…give it rhyme…
Do not falter…lamb of mine…
It is my will…
That you…upward climb…
Take the blessings
That I give…
Enjoy the message…
It is: go forth: live!
How much more will I undertake…
To guide him nearer for my sake!
It is a blessing…It is a joy…
That you will have love…
That you will enjoy…
The closeness only
This marriage can bring…
The angels rejoice…
The angels sing…
The marriage is a covenant
The marriage of bride and groom
Just as in heaven…
It was ordained…
Just as it is now proclaimed…
Renew the vows…
Restore the church…
Bringing together…not forsake
Allow the blessings…to multiply
Do not worry…do not ask why?
Only know what joy he brings
This union too…will be blessed!
Now that you have confessed!
All is good…my precious child…
Go in peace…be satisfied…
My love does raise up…not condemn…
Those who love eternally
Together shall indeed be…
Never falter…never flee…
Be united…blessed be…
I love you my dearest child…
I bring you in from the world…

To be my child eternally
To be my blessed sanctuary
To be crowned in stars
This is your blessed destiny!

Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment