Sunday 26 April 2015

Torn in two: The question

What am I to do?
I am torn in two…
Do I forget this love?
Do I go on loving you?
Dear Lord I need to know
Just what it is I need…
Do I follow this heart?
Do I follow this head?
Will he come with me?
Obey your guidance…
Obey your word…
Will this be a blessing in disguise?
Will it make you turn away your eyes?
How much more Lord, must I take?
Before I crumble…before I break…
Please forgive me Lord…
Please help me see…
What exactly you have planned for me
Is he a part of future plans?
Is this Satan: will I be damned?
How do I go about?
These days…
Help me to understand…
Your plans...for me…
Please open up these eyes…
Let me see…
This rocky road…
Along the shore
Will I flounder? Will I drown?
Can this be what you have planned?
This marriage…is it the right thing?
Will it be a blessing?
What will it bring?
I would lead him…
Nearer my Lord to Thee!
So, Holy Spirit, come!
Enlighten me…
Show me all that is to be
Show me…guide me…
Do not leave…
Abide in me
That I might also
Abide in Thee
Let me sit at your knee Lord
Help me to see
Please I beg of you
What do I do?

Please: answer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment