Wednesday 20 March 2013

Baby come back

I don't know what to think about death
About losing babies and their journey
On the other side! 
I don't really know about that!
I only know that Jesus loves me!
I only know that Jesus forgives me!
I only know what my heart tells me!
I only know how it feels now!
To hold my grandsons in my arms!
To feel their precious little hearts beating!

To feel their tender loving arms around my neck!
Lord it feels like my heart has been healed
Like I am again close to my little lost babies
Like they have come back to me
Within the souls of my grandsons
That closeness we share is so 
Beautiful and precious!
Is that how every grandmother feels?
Is that what being a grandma is all about?
Lord knows how beautiful it is 
To love someone so very much
That your heart aches with love!


No comments:

Post a Comment