Tuesday 5 November 2013

Back to Claire & Jamie

I've had a difficult month to get through
Been sick with that awful bloody flu
Now my mum has been in hospital and
I must admit I'm feeling a little depressed!
So I'm getting out my favourite books
Dusting off those covers: getting ready to laugh
Yes I just need to laugh at something totally silly
So I will begin at the very beginning!
Cross-stitch is the very first book; (Outlander overseas)
I'm going to go off all by myself: have some laughs
Shed a few tears: travel back through all those years
I'll follow Claire as she meets her dear Jamie
Wander around Scotland as she sets off on her travels
It's always got me laughing: this time will be the same
I'll just start reading: won't be able to put it down!
Thank you Diana Gabaldon for keeping me sane!


No comments:

Post a Comment