Sunday 10 November 2013

Charlie Horse

Friend's little kitten: she calls him Charlie Horse
He runs about every where: thinks he's a horse of course!
He fell asleep up on the Connor's shoulders
Then as Connor took a drink: into the trough he fell!
What a shock to the system: what a mess
Connor thought he'd lost something: Charlie was all wet
Funniest thing you ever saw: you can bet
Connor was worried he'd dropped his head
Charlie was drowning in that tub: here's the rub!
Now Charlie horse is gone: his passing broke her heart
Poor Noelle is so lonely: alone & so depressed
I went around to hug her: to give her a little love
Poor thing is so lost & sad & lonely: she was so upset
So I had a good idea: Tabby had two little kittens
Just 4 weeks ago: thought it might cheer her up
I messaged & told her so: she came around for a visit
Just an hour or so ago: gave her some hugs: held her close
Told her story about Satan's hold upon this sorry earth
How God gave Satan a chance to show his true colours
Else the other planets would think God a bit unfair
That's why he is allowed to rule: for a little longer till
He shows the universe his real nature: his real evil heart
Now as we were talking I could see she was thinking
Why would God take away my pleasure: my only love?
Why would he remove her fun: make her hurt again?
She has no family at all: her daughter is dead to her after all
Said I'd be her sister if she wanted to: said I'd love to be her sis
Well I really am her sister in Christ: will be for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment