Wednesday 27 November 2013

Hindsight

Walking along a busy city street one day
My cousin & his mate were happy I must say
They strolled along as a gorgeous woman walked in front
My cousin: being a cheeky sort of chap
Was commenting to his mate: about her gait
They conversed in Hungarian: thinking no-one understood
They talked about that glorious state: of her derriere!
"Ah!" he said "If only her bottom could talk!
"What magnificence she would espouse!" 
On & on he went upon this tale until 
The woman turned around & replied 
In prefect Hungarian: "I understand every word
Here is my reply: I'm talking to you now
You silly guys: don't you think it was unwise
To sprout off so much about my bottom
Wouldn't you have been better off?
To have kept it quietly to yourselves!"
In hindsight: yes they should have!

No comments:

Post a Comment