Monday 4 November 2013

The fragility of life

Lately I've been so angry at the world 
Can't seem to keep from screaming out!
It isn't fair that you just go along in your little world
Unthinking & uncaring of everyone else's hurt
While you carry on about your trivial things: simple things
I am worried about the fragility of life: my mum's to be precise!
Yes I know I've been a nasty bitch & I do apologise!
I must admit I have been losing it a bit: I must face this!
I am worried about my mum's life: I need her for longer Lord!
I cannot bear to think of losing her at all!
I am lost & at sea within a tiny dinghy: tossed about
That's why I want to scream & shout! Forgive me!
I need some understanding words from you: not bile!
I need some support: some backing up with love!
Not empty words about how you feel: I don't care!
I need to pray more to be closer to my dearest Lord!
I need understanding: comfort: no more stress!
I want too much from you I guess: you cannot feel my pain!
You only see what you see: you only feel what you feel!
I understand how it all works but sometimes: just sometimes!
I wish for more from you: I wish you truly understood!

No comments:

Post a Comment