Tuesday 5 November 2013

Between two worlds

Sometimes I feel like I am suspended between two worlds
I don't feel like I fit into either one of them: I feel like an alien
Looking down upon a strange earth: unable to understand
The hows & whys of daily life: the stresses of daily strife
Yes! I am an alien! I don't fit in with this mortal world
I don't understand how people are driven to their toils
Why does one do something another would abhor?
How can someone hurt another without a second thought?
Why do some feel so happy doing what everyone else does?
Why do some retreat so far into the known wilderness?
I do not feel either tug: I am suspended in between: alone!
Neither religious fanatic: neither total atheist for sure but 
I do seek to find Jesus' love somewhere from shore to shore
I feel like I am a missing link: a piece of puzzle no-one knows where to put
Like I'm maybe in the wrong puzzle: completely out of place!
Yet I see into another's heart: I understand their thoughts
Sometimes it only takes a little hint to make them see another point!
So I struggle on in this life of mine: doing my very best
To live as well as I can to pass every unknown test!
Yes I am here to guide: to pass on another's love!
Yes I am here  to show the way to find God's unconditional love!

No comments:

Post a Comment