Monday 11 November 2013

Helping out

Mum just called: she's feeling oh so tired
Just as well she has dad & Alec helping out
She's too exhausted to do anything except rest
I suppose her body is telling her that's the best
So my brother Alec has been doing the cooking
I asked her if dad was helping too. "Not much"  she said!
But I suppose it will just have to do!
She asked me if I'd fed the cats all that stuff she'd given me
I said yes but there was a bit they wouldn't eat
I had to laugh because she said she was missing 
Some very hot chilli: frozen in spoon sized bits
"So that's why the cats turned up their nose at that stuff!"
I really had to laugh at that: no wonder they refused to eat it
I would imagine they would have been just a little bit upset
Had they even tried to digest that: cat on a hot tin roof for sure: no cure!
I remember stepping in some gooey stuff outside
Now I know what it was: red hot chilli spoonfuls
Just what she wanted to put into their dinner: oops!
No wonder she was out of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment