Wednesday 6 November 2013

Music soothes the savage breast

They say that music soothes the savage breast
I guess it's true because I've been listening tonight
I was so stressed & didn't know what to do with myself
After listening for the past few hours: I feel a change
I am not feeling as strange: much more relaxed!
No wonder Tim has been complaining: missing his music
Now he's getting his relaxing fix: yes he's getting it tonight
Listening to Toto, Super Tramp, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson
To name just a few: Yes I've been bopping along as well
Enjoying the wonderful beat: getting me out of my seat
I really feel like dancing in the street: well maybe not that far
But I have enjoyed the wonderful feeling of just letting it all go
Thank you dearest Lord for the wonderful joys of music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment