Tuesday 5 November 2013

Stressed to the max

I'm stressed to the max: can't seem to relax
Couldn't sleep last night: my mind would not stop
Tossed & turned all night: just couldn't get it right
Thought a warm bath would do it: sat through it
Finally as the dawn was breaking: I think I was sleeping
Restless dreams & crazy thoughts: all for nought
Restlessness is getting me down: face set in a frown
Must keep moving: spring cleaning is the thing
Got to move things along: start cleaning
Out with the old: in with the new! 
Sounds like it has meaning: like a new beginning!

2 comments:

  1. I know very well what is stress. I tried to that vitamines (every body needs more vitamines in the state of stress - especially B6 and B12) and herbs. Was better :)
    And I thank God, that I have dog - I can walk and it also works very well. Greetings from rainy Cracow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stress is because of my mum's illness: she has just been diagnosed with leukaemia. I had the bad flu about a month ago: finally getting over it: I asked the doctor for a B Vitamin injection & it did help! Greetings from Australia: one day it is 31 degrees celcius< the next it is 17! Crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete