Thursday 14 November 2013

Celebration 14/11/2013

Last night I joined a group of friends for some fun
I wanted to celebrate how things have changed
Took a couple of tasty dips, some Jatz crackers
A couple of carrots, capsicum, cucumber & snow peas
Chopped them all up & offered these!
My celebration was just a little thing you see
A few little things have been bugging me
Been so ill with that rotten flu: needed to relax
Look at everything differently: start anew!
I told of my new precious grand-daughter
(She's already two months of age!)
Of my hubby's final resolution of a terrible mess
Then I said: after a lot of tests & plenty of stress
My mum has finally been diagnosed: leukaemia
Yes her illness now has a name: though it's not the same
As actually being cured: still I guess it can be endured!
So though I am really still distressed & unhappy
I must move forward: must make my unsteady way
Towards that shining light that I can see
At the end of that tunnel: just waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment