Saturday 9 November 2013

Surprised

Every time I check my stats I am surprised!
I am just simply amazed that anyone is reading my words
I thank you all for your views: from the very bottom of my heart
I send you all my love because I want each & every one of you
To know how much I truly appreciate that you are reading my words!
Some days I feel so useless & alone: like I am stuck
On a desert island: no-one to talk to: no one to hear my screams
Inside: my mind is a-whirl with so many things I want to say!
So much I need to get off my chest: so many people I want to reach
I feel so blessed to have been given such a wonderful gift
I feel the need to spread the word over many miles of land & sea
To just know that something is happening: words are being read & heard
Makes my heart sing: makes my mind ring: makes my soul fly!
Please feel free to comment on anything that moves you
That is the measure of these words: someone feels something
So please pass this on: please let me know what moves you! 
Just as Jesus is waiting beyond our space & time
I am waiting to hear your words in return: 
Please make my day: have your say!

No comments:

Post a Comment