Saturday 30 November 2013

Good pain

It's a good pain after a workout
You know your muscles have worked
You can feel the tension as it goes
All along those muscle strands: it spans
My whole body is aching in protest but
I know I cannot have it all without the pain
I know I want to be stronger: this is the gain
So it is when we practice our inner strength
Without the heat there is no metal
Life is all here to test our mettle
Without the storm there is no rain
Storms help us appreciate the sunshine
Without the friction there is no gem
A diamond in the rough is how we all begin!
I want to be a gem in your crown my Lord
I want to be one of the few who are able
To sit beside your precious knee
Hearing all about your amazing journey
Oh dear Lord just let me be nearer
Let me please just hold you dearer
For everything I have is because of You 
All these things that I hold dear: I have
Because of your love & sacrifice!



No comments:

Post a Comment