Tuesday 26 November 2013

The 5 stages of the soul

I found a book in the op shop
It is truly amazing how it works
How God sends me information
That He wants me to see
This book spoke to me of my life
How I was searching for something
Unknowing: unsuspecting!
When we come to that stage of life
Where we feel that something is missing
Something lacking that could maybe
Make us find that spirituality we need 
The first stage is: The Call
That yearning for what is lost to us
Something missing in our lives
The second stage is: The search 
That seeking out of that which is lost
Knowing it is out there: somewhere
The third stage is: The struggle
We all struggle to get to grips with
Our inner child: our inner demons maybe
The fourth stage is: The Breakthrough
Finding out that God is there right beside us
Just waiting to come inside if we only ask Him
The fifth stage is: The Return
Return to life as it was before maybe
But better: filled with inspiration & the Holy spirit!




No comments:

Post a Comment