Thursday 14 November 2013

Teenage rebel

My daughter was a teenage rebel in her own way
Her room was such a mess: wouldn't put stuff away
Just saw some photos of back then: what a mess?
Her teen friend had moved in: I was dismayed: I must confess!
Though I washed their clothes & folded them
They cared not: that room was total mayhem!
Just looking back at those photographs makes me mad
But what use is past regret? What use to think on things?
That day has gone & I do thank God: she's changed a lot!
Now she is a mother & we get on so well: we treasure each other!
I guess that motherhood has tamed her rebellious ways
She no longer wants to play all night & day & make a mess
She loves her children: she's such a loving mum: she is blessed!
Nobody is perfect: no one could ever say that of themselves
She is my pride & joy! We relish our loving relationship today!
I thank god for my darling daughters: both make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment