Thursday 21 November 2013

The best gift from God

The best gift I've ever heard of: ever seen
The gift of life everlasting: yes everything is true
Don't you think it is the best gift ever given?
This is Jesus' most wonderful blessing
Jesus' gift ensures our past is forgiven
Jesus gives us a special purpose for living
He promises us a wonderful home in heaven
He replaces depression with meaning & purpose
Jesus replaces emptiness with hope & happiness
Yes it is indeed a wonderful promise he has given
No more unhappiness for me: I am forgiven
No more anxiety for me: I am delivered
No more confusion for me: I have clarity
I have such a wonderful blessing from on high
No longer do I need to sigh: no need to cry
Jesus has taken upon His heart: my worries & my cares
If only I give them up to Him: if only I trust that He will care
Yes that is the one condition: I must give my worries to Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment