Tuesday 26 November 2013

First summer swim

Had my first swim for this summer
Can't believe I feel so weak: so done in
I guess the last few months of stress
Have really taken their toll: I feel so...
Exhausted, weak: like I've run a marathon
I'm certainly not at my peak: I'm useless, sad
I wish I could feel more alive: more glad but 
I love my mum: I want her near: can't bear it!
The thought that I may lose her: I'll feel so lost
So incomplete! Lord help me please: I need you
Without your loving strength I would surely fall
Help me now I beg of you; carry me until
I feel that strength returning: those muscles burning
I am as weak as a kitten: as useless as a new born
I am in dire need my dearest one: I am so lost
Please stand by me until I can stand alone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment