Monday 4 November 2013

Stop being the victim

Stop being the victim for heaven's sake
Can't you just get on with your sorry life
Stand up & be counted: act like a man!
You are no longer that little child: grow up!
Please: I beg of you: act like a man!
Take responsibility for your actions!
Make a stand: be the man for once
Take up that work you need to do!
I cannot do it all for you: I am alone!
I cannot be the man for you!
You need to realise I cannot carry you
You are bigger than me: when will you see?
You need to grow up & take control
I cannot give up smoking for you!
I cannot eat your food for you!
If you want to get better: you need to work at it
God knows everything but you still need to ask
He just wants to take you to task
If you want to make a change you have to do it
No-one else a can do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment