Sunday 17 November 2013

Double Myeloma

My mum has Double Myeloma
It's a cancer of the bone marrow
I don't know what will happen?
I don't know how she will go?
I can't even find a place to go
To ask questions about it: you know?
I looked it up in the dictionary
All it said was that it was a cancer 
Of the bone marrow: not much info!
I guess I'll just have to wait a bit
Ask mum all about it after she's been
To visit the doctor again: next Tuesday
Waiting is difficult to say the least
I wish I knew more about this beast
What it does to mum's blood?
What does it take to kill it?
Is this feasible to expect?
How will my mum get over it?
Lord I know you know 
Everything before it happens
Oh Lord I feel like such a fool
But How do I ask for someone else?
How do I know what to expect?
My mum is not religious at all!
She doesn't even believe in prayer
So how do I help her to believe in you?
What difference will it make for her?
If I leave all my questions for answers to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment