Tuesday 19 November 2013

The wonder of You

I have felt the wonder of Christ's love in my heart. All I do is open up my mind, my heart and soul and let Him come inside! Our Dear One is just waiting for our invitation. "Please Lord: look into my heart and soul and see if I am worthy? Please live in me and show your wonders to me. Let Your love and kindness dwell within me!"

What a wonderful blessing to know that He is waiting for us to make up our mind and invite Him in. Angels are everywhere doing the Lord's will. They are the messengers of our divine Lord and of heavenly origin. They are ready and willing to assist us in our daily trials and everyday life. We run about searching for fulfilment only to find that it is at our finger tips as it were, ready when we decide to make the effort to actually slow down and listen. I have found  that the best time to communicate with the Lord is when I can sit quietly and allow my mind to clear of all this earthly rush and simply let Him communicate with me!

Opening the channel of communication is as simple as concentrating on my breathing and letting go of all the stresses and worries that constantly surround me. The peace and calmness that fills my heart and soul is so wonderful and relaxing that sometimes I fall asleep. I have read many books in my search for this peace. "The Messengers" was one of my first encounters with the angels and since then I have asked for more information and found wonderful books and Bible verses that have answered my questions.

I have asked for and received information on many occasions  in many different ways. I have found music CDs that have cried out to my heart and soul, that have reached in where nothing else could touch so deeply. I know when a message comes through and it gladdens and amazes me every time! I have had many times when I have also made mistakes in my interpretations as well. It is a learning process that takes time to decipher but I am getting better all the time. Our own mind can sometimes interfere with the messages as we can assume that we are more in tune than we actually are. In the end it all boils down to the fact that I am simply a vessel for the Lord's love. I in myself am nothing without His love. I am merely an inanimate piece e Him do so. "Lord guide my every thought, word and deed" is my daily prayer. Without Him I an nothing: an empty shell, lacking in any goodness and power.

As a small child learns to balance and then walk; so have I learnt to balance and walk with the Lord. I have had many falls along the way and slowly but surely I have made progress. I am a sinful human being and I am not expected to change instantly from bad to good. As with life it is a slow progression from childhood to adulthood, those wonderful, trying teenage years in between. Like learning to walk as a child, my journey with the Lord has been one of trial and error, ups and downs and with many bumps along the way!

My Dear One has been beside me all the way, a loving parent: patiently waiting for me to make my way through life. I know He is watching and guiding me along this bumpy trial as I veer off on my own, determined to stumble through the messes I make thinking I know what I am about!

So many times I have chosen what I thought to be the easy way: yet have found that I have lost my bearings because of my stubbornness and stupidity.  The only way to learn to get up is by first falling down. The ladder to heaven is long and steep and the only way to go is up. Like any other journey, it is one step forward at a time. Sometimes we cannot see the end as there are so many twists and turns along the track. Like a weight loss program we often hit plateaus before we can move on up the ladder, It is all a learning process. Slow and steady wins the race. It is so easy once we learn to listen. We think we know how to go but pride goes before a fall.  

The Lord is the one doing all the good work, we are just the puppets:if only we have the good sense to let Him take the reins and guide us on our journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment