Sunday 17 November 2013

Blind spot

There is a blind spot as I drive
I cannot see the other cars beside me
So without fail I have to look around
Before I go about changing lanes!

We humans also have a blind spot
We sometimes cannot see too well
Isn't it amazing how we see
Another's faults and problems
Yet we cannot see our own!

Man's blind spot can be shown in many ways
How we show our love to our family
How we look around us but
Do not understand another's pain
How we sometimes ignore the signs
That are displayed: strongly arrayed
Right in front of our blinded eyes
We need to look inside our very hearts
Seek so deep inside our minds
Ask the Lord to help us please
To find the way to understand
How to look into another's soul
To understand their life: their pain!





No comments:

Post a Comment