Thursday 29 November 2012

A little pain

A little pain I can contain
But this is so much heavier
I feel like I am slipping beneath
This constant weariness
My mind is slowly dripping down
The pain is simply rising up
I don't know how to cope with this
What do I do my dearest Lord?
Help me to cope with pain again
Please don't let me lie here like this
I am at your mercy; so much in this!
Your dearest angels help I vow
But Lord how do I cope right now
I can't rely on pain killers
They hurt me in so many other ways!
I saw a doctor the other week
Said my gum was looking red
Antibiotics were prescribed
Visited the dentist as well
Tried to explain this new hell!
Pain is shooting up my jaw
And it creeps further every day!
I feel like there is a fog
Enveloping me in every way
X-rays; more studies and finally
Acupuncture to seek release!
Heaven help me what do I do?
It's all because I hit that car
I do remember falling forward
Hitting the wipers; seatbelt jerking hard!
Had a little panic attack
My breathing was really fast
Now my whole left side is in pain
Oh Lord please help me again!
My girl was worried at my stress
"Please mum go ask about
What it is to maybe rule out
Don't want you having  a heart attack!"
Been to the chiropractor today
My neck was in a really bad way
Thank you Lord for helping me out!
For lovely Jude; helped with my bills
Made it possible to meet my debts
Relieved a bit of this on-going stress
The pain is lessening a small bit
Maybe now I can cope with it!








No comments:

Post a Comment