Monday 12 November 2012

Dream giver

Dream giver where are you? 
I need to understand a few
Little things that keep cropping up
Why do you insist in giving me
The same dream consistently?
I see how everything here on earth
Needs refreshing: needs rebirth but
I need to understand: need to really see
How all these things are affecting me
If I can hear you clearly in my dream?
Why can I remember so many but
Then still lose that few: they disappear
So easily after I wake: can't I take
A pen & paper into my mind & 
Take some notes: keep a few at hand
When I wake up: when I come hand in hand
I want to understand more & more
I want to be able to keep score!
So I write down all that comes to mind
Hoping that eventually I will find
The connection deep inside: to you
From you my dearest one I cannot hide
Everything that glows inside is visible unto you
So dream giver come to me: I am ready
To hear your voice & see your face
It is only by your grace that I am freed
Yes! You are the one who sets me free
From all this evil: from all this greed!



No comments:

Post a Comment