Thursday 22 November 2012

Computer Lizard



I was working late at Skillshare
Trying to get all my work done
I was alone in that back room
All by myself or so I thought!
When I heard a slithering!
I sat and wondered “What on earth?”
Thinking my visitor was reptile
But unknowing; I was scared!
What if it was a deadly snake?
What do I do? Sit still; make no sound?
Lord I was afraid to move at all!
The finally it moved into my vision
No snake at all; Thank God!
It was just a Sleepy Lizard
Come in to make a call
Maybe it was too hot out there?
Maybe it had gotten lost?
Al I know is that it scared me
And made me shiver; get a fright
Then it left as it had entered
And I was left alone to contemplate!
What if it had been a snake?
What could I have done?
Would I have sat paralysed in my seat?
Should it have been a brown snake?
The deadliest of foes
That would have been the worst of my woes!
No-one there to help me
No-one there to rescue!
No matter how loud I screamed

No comments:

Post a Comment