Sunday 25 November 2012

In Praise of daughters

Found a lovely little book praising our daughters
Every little thing they did was watched with love
There are so many joys in being a mum and dad
So many little treasures of memories to be had
The memories are there and now relived
As I watch my two grandsons; so very much loved!
They look a lot like my precious girls and son
When they were born: were so very young!
I see in them the wonderful loving past
When Vanessa and Tia Shelley were running round
The same face shape, same smiles; same grins
Almost like reviewing a home-movie all over again
But it's my grandsons who are there taking my breath away
As they sing and dance and move and play!
My heart is growing larger every day
As I watch and love my dear grandsons every blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment