Wednesday 28 November 2012

My little hugglebug

My daughter was a happy child
Always laughing; always bright
She was happy to be alive
She loved to play dress ups
Being a princess was so much fun!
I made the two of them lots
Of princess dresses; veils and such
Took so many, many photographs
Shelley was such a talkative girl
Would chat away to anyone!
She disappeared one day
Found her chatting to some "friends"
That she'd found sitting next to the shop
I found her there; chatting away
She didn't even realize she'd run away
Had me worried; I must say!
She hugged anyone who came around
Brought home strays and pets abounded
Little lambs or stray kittens
She'd save them all and have them stay
That's how she was! My little hugglebug!
Everyone was hugged and loved!
Everyone was taken in and held fast
By her cheeky grin; yes she was so cute
Those big grey/green eyes
Her long blonde curls; that sweet little smile
Had everyone loving her too all the while!




No comments:

Post a Comment