Monday 12 November 2012

My Dear Sweet Lord (lyrics)

My dear sweet Lord you died for me
You shed your precious blood
And in your beauty so divine
You gave your life for mine
And now my Lord I feel so sad
That you should cry for me
For ever now I owe Thee Lord
A life for saving me!

Oh Lord You cried for me!
Oh Lord You died for me!

How sorry now my silly life
The stupid things I’ve done
I know your life’s worth so much more
Than I could ever give
And so my Lord in return
I pledge myself to Thee
And though I know my life’s not worth
It’s all I have for Thee

Oh lord I cried for you!
Oh Lord I’d die for you!

So though what I do have for Thee
Will never seem enough
This is all I have to give
This is all I am
My Lord I give it all for you!
Everything there is
My lord I owe it all to Thee
For all you gave for me

Oh Lord I cried for you!
Oh Lord I’d die for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment