Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rescue me

Rescue me: please help me, save me
I need a hero to rescue me
From all danger; not just any stranger
I need my saviour to save my soul
I need to be taken up above this gaol
Earth is losing traction on my life
I want to live away from all this strife
Come on and rescue me!
Dear Jesus; can't you see
I need you to rescue me!
Some days there's too much hurt
That's why I need rescuing!
I can't cope with all this pain 
My heart is crying; with all the shame
Oh Lord! when will man ever reclaim
The safety of Thy divine plan?
Help me to understand
Why must so many little ones die?
When will these wars run dry?
Tears of pain drip down my cheeks
After all of these dangers; 
Earthquakes; landslides too!
What am I supposed to do?
I keep on praying for all those folks
Who cannot seem to make that change
But Lord it gets harder and harder
To listen in; so many people lost in sin!




No comments:

Post a Comment