Saturday 17 November 2012

Patience

Patience has ever been my stumbling block
Since I was just a little child
My fiery temper; it would just come out
My daddy called me: "My little Red-back!"
(Named after that little spider
Found underneath sheets of tin)
My temper would flame up anon
Even though: red head I was not!
Never happy; always in strife
Couldn't find what I wanted
Let alone what I needed!
I wanted to do my thing!
My parents hardly heeded!
Actually as I look back
They didn't give me much advice
Just taught me to be a good girl!
To be honest with myself!
But what teen actually listens
Even it is discussed!
As a teen I was so caught up
In finding my "True love"
But though I searched and searched
I never asked for help from above
Thus was I stranded; lost at sea
Couldn't find those good things 
That were meant for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment