Monday 19 November 2012

Aquaplaning in Shea Oak Log

Many years ago whilst driving to the city
We were driving along the road
Checking out the beautiful trees
In Shea Oak Log they were so pretty!
As I looked back in the rear-view mirror
I saw a huge semi bearing down on us
He was not slowing down
He just kept on coming closer and closer!
I said "Honey: put your foot down!
That guy's not slowing!"
In a panic he pumped the gas
But then alack, alas
We went into a massive spin
Our car went aquaplaning off the road
That huge truck just kept on going
Carrying his load!
He didn't even seem to care 
Whether we survived
Or died right there!
I was so upset; his number I did not get
But I thanked the Lord
That our family was spared for
As we spun around; the children screamed
We ended up near a fence
On flat tyre; one nervous group
We survived the crash with just a scare
Luckily we changed the tyre
With our spare
Then we just got out of there!



No comments:

Post a Comment