Wednesday 21 November 2012

Amazing grace 03/03/03

Have you ever meditated until 
You were ready to radiate
To transmit; to experience
The most amazing feelings!
This happened to me 
On the 3rd of March 2003!
I was meditating; was so relaxed
I was asking for a miracle to happen
I felt like I could fly
Like I could go anywhere
Be anything; explore the universe
From within my room!
I experienced a most amazing thing
Like I could step into a parallel universe
The air around me was tingling
It was alive; moving; sparkling
Like I was trapped inside a moving jewel
Like diamonds showering around me
I was still in my room and yet
I was in another place
The brightest place ever!
Could this be heaven? 
Right here on earth?
I saw and felt new life around me
Transparent and yet solid
It was noisy; breaking through the veil
Into the parallel space; right here yet 
Invisible to the naked eye
Until you rise up; to be closer to God
It is invisible; unattainable!
Only through meditation can it be reached
Like stepping out onto a paradise
An unimaginable; unobtainable grace
A magnificent gift from the dear Lord
Where His dear angels tread
As they watch over us in our lives here on earth!






No comments:

Post a Comment