Saturday 17 November 2012

The Lord will provide (The Leader)


I had some lunch at the local pub
Trying to decide what to do
The printer's card fell out of my purse
The dear Lord was telling me
Go and get this printing done
Trust in me to do the right thing!
So off I went up that steep street
Worried as I knew
I had not much to pay it with
Still I did as I was bid!
I asked the questions, gave the words
All typed up and ready to go
All it needed was the push
To get it all under way!
The quote was given
I was worried now
"Lord I don't have the funds"
I left those words there 
And as I went through the door
My dear Lord said to me
"The Lord will provide!"
So I left it all in His dear hands
And went upon my way!
Two weeks later on 
As I did my phone banking
I checked my bank account
And there it was: the exact amount
Enough to pay the bill!
Thank you my dearest Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment