Monday 12 November 2012

O Son of God 3



Oh Son of God; my dearest Lord
I hear your words they fill this void
Your precious love so pure divine
Within this heart your true love reigns

Oh Son of God, my dearest Lord
I dwell upon your every word
I hear your voice and feel your power
You live within this heart of mine

Oh Son of God my dearest Lord
I treasure our every exchange
Each moment of each wondrous hour
I know you hold me in your power

Oh Son of God my dearest Lord
Your perfect love I make it mine
However could I be so blessed?
It glows within me; I let it shine

Oh Son of God my dearest Lord
Your love surrounds me where I go
I pray you Lord in every way
Your love to shower upon this soul

OH Sin of God my dearest Lord
Your perfect love your perfect grace
Surrounds me in this darkest place
I feel your arm’s enfolding embrace

6,7,8th September 2011

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't decided which version I like the best! There are so many words I want to include so I'm having difficulty getting it the way I want; to express my love for my Lord!

    ReplyDelete