Wednesday 21 November 2012

Divine Guidance

I am not alone when I walk upon the earth
I have not been alone; ever since my birth
My dearest angel has ever been with me
It's just that I could not always see!
As tiny baby; mum would cover up my hands
I would always push then out again
So I could hold my angel's hands!
I cannot sleep if my hands are too hot
I always have to have them peeping out
Even in the coldest winter nights
I warm them up for a while; 
Then I have to have them out!
They say your angel's chosen
Before you come to earth
Well dearest angel; I know you are with me!
You've saved me from so many dangers
You saved me from my silly self
You warn me when I'm slipping
You carry me when I'm too slow
I know you follow after; 
Wherever I chance to go!
I have looked death in the eyes
On several silly escapades
You saved me from that semi-trailer
I saw the driver's startled eyes
As I ran across that road before him
Why I ran I do not know!
But you saved me then and many times again
During all my dangerous adventures
You were beside me all the way!
How do I know This? I cannot really say!
I just know that you've been with me 
Through thick and thin
You've been the tiny voice that guides me
No matter what trouble I've been in!


No comments:

Post a Comment